HEARnet Learning offers a range of online training modules for health professionals interested in gaining new knowledge about hearing, hearing loss and hearing technologies.
These online training modules have been created to:
- Show health professionals how evidence-based research findings can be incorporated into their clinical practice;
- Explain the theoretical knowledge that underpins certain hearing technologies and clinical procedures to assist clinicians with their professional development; and
- Provide online training to address knowledge and skill gaps in hearing health management.
HEARnet Learning has two online training spaces:
- The actual HEARnet Learning website (this website); and
- The HEARnet Learning LMS – the Moodle Learning Management System that hosts our assessment-based training modules.
Please note that most of the HEARnet Learning LMS is accessible to registered HEARnet Learning users only. Registration to access the HEARnet Learning LMS is free and can be done here.
HEARnet Learning Training Module Topics
The general training topics covered by HEARnet Learning are shown above. Click on the images above to view a list of HEARnet Learning Modules available in each topic area. When you find a module you would like to do, go to the module summary page and click the Enrol Now button at the bottom of the page.
Quiz & Module Certificates of Completion
Some HEARnet Learning modules have quizzes associated with them, whereas others do not.
These certificates are awarded to individuals who successfully complete a module (gaining a score of 70% or higher) and can be used as proof of successful completion when claiming Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Points if applicable. If you are uncertain if HEARnet Learning modules are eligible for CPD points, we recommend checking with the relevant organisation first.
Some modules have also been accredited by specific professional, membership-based organisations. Check each module overview for its accreditation credentials.
Go to our Getting Started page to find out how to set up an account or click on the blue ‘Create Your HEARnet Learning Account Now!’ button on the right.
Collaborate With Us
We welcome and value new collaborations that can improve the quality, diversity, delivery and accessibility of online training opportunities to the hearing health industry and associated professions. To contact us, please email webmaster ‘at’ hearnetlearning.org.au